Thursday, January 31, 2008

~GOD ALWAYS PUTS PEOPLE INTO OUR LIVES TO BLESS~

It is awesome, how He does this ~ and in turn ~ Those whom we are a blessing to, end up being a blessing to us. He sure is an awesome God. My how my life has been bless by so many since learning to use the computer. . . Oh, many times before through the years, but we never know what is in store for us in an email that we send or receive. He sends showers of blessings upon all who will believe in Him as the Lord their God. . . but He is not a respecter of persons. . . the good and the bad fall on both. It is what we do with the good and the bad that makes us grow. . . and so much of the time we fail to recognize that blessing in the bad, or what we think of as bad, ends up being a blessing in disguise. He always knows what is best for each of us, as all that He wants is for us to take what ever may come and trust Him to fulfill in our lives what He has designed.

Many times in my life, I have moaned and groaned about "Why Me?" Instead of saying, "Why not Me!" In the last several years I have learned and still am learning that I can trust Him in all that happens and follow His leading, learning from my mistakes and turning them into a treasure of blessing not only for myself, but in turn passing that blessing on in help for someone else along the way. Yes, Make Me A Blessing To Someone Today. . . Oh what a blessing there is in those words of love from the Father above.
MAKE ME A BLESSING

Out in the highways and byways of life,
Many are weary and sad;
Carry the sunshine where darkness is rife,
Making the sorrowing glad.

Make me a blessing, Make me a blessing
Out of my life. . May Jesus shine;
Make me a blessing
O Savior, I pray. .
Make me a blessing to someone today.

Tell the sweet story of Christ and His love,
Tell of His pow'r to forgive;
Others will trust Him if only you prove
True, ev'ry moment you live. . .

Make me a blessing, Make me a blessing,
Out of my life.. may Jesus shine
Make a blessing,
O Savior, I pray. . .
Make me a blessing to someone today.

Give as 'twas given to you in your need,
Love as the Master loved you;
Be to the helpless a helper indeed,
Unto your mission be true. ..

Make me a blessing, Make me a blessing,
Out of my life.. may Jesus shine;
Make me a blessing,
O Savior, I pray . .
Make me a blessing to someone today.
by: George S. Schuler. . 1924
George wrote this to the Moody church choir.

Yes, He was a blessing by writing this song of his love for the Lord our God. We never know what we do that may lead someone to the truth and turn their eyes upon Jesus. . . God draws us unto Himself, and we in turn are to live for Him and be a blessing by our lives and our words to be His instrument to others who are searching along the way.

Are U a blessing today?

Praise Him for all that happens in your life
and let Him lead you into all truth.

~ ~ Be A Blessing To Someone Today ~ ~

Betty from BealcAs Pad







No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome here, God is my life.

My Blog List

AddThis

| More

THINGS I REALLY DIG

  • "A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING'
  • "AMAZING FACTS"
  • "blooming writer"
  • "Christie-Corner-Vegetarian"
  • "Gluten-Free Girl"
  • "Homemade by Jill"
  • Adventist Hall
  • http://www.amadeoacademy.org/
  • http://www.RenewedHeartMinistries.org/
  • Kayak Paddle Takes
  • My-Church is my Home and Family
  • RHOAN MORGAN

His Books Became Mine

  • The Great Controversy
  • The Bible
  • Desire of the Ages
  • Elizabeth's Poetry

Labels

3 Bullets

There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets.

So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.

Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel, but missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood treel.

As he went further, he saw a large, wild "Tom" turkey in the tree, but he had only one bullet remaining.

A voice spoke to him and said, "Pray first, aim high, and stay focused."

However, at the same time he saw a deer which was a better kill.

He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs, about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said, 'Pray, Aim high, and Stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to God's voice.

He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer.

The handle fell off the gun, hit the snake in the head, and killed it. And, when the gun had gone off, it knocked him into a pond.

When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a dead deer, and a turkey for his family to eat.

The snake, (Satan), was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:
Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay focused on God.

Blog Archive


~ HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ~

Jesus, is our life, our Hope and Our Lord and Savior.
In Him do I trust. W/O Him I am lost and wondering around on this globe of existence without any life in me. W/Him, there is life, with Him there is Hope, with Him there is a place for me in heaven one day.

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT
He shed those tears 4 U & I

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

"Our only Hope of Heaven".
He is the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley
our redeemer and forever friend.