Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OUR GOD IS REAL

Every day it seems life hands us choices: follow the crowd or follow the Lord our God.

I am ill, I haven't not eaten right or taken time to self examination of my eating habits and so I have got sick.

Diet: I now am on a low-salt, low-fat, diet and am to eat lots of veggies and fruits that are not packed with those salts and preservatives that companies seem to think that we need to keep us healthy. In other words God's perfect diet in Eden wasn't good enough for us, so we cram our bodies with chips, fries, burgers, pop and all of those good tasting things that make us so much more fatter and sicker and how we must try the Lord our God when we persist on filling up on junk.

Well, God didn't make junk. . . we are to be a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit to live in us, . . . how can He live in a body that fills itself with all of those additives and preservatives. . . and leave nothing in our bodies that is healthy to eat on, as that fat that I ate, is there for the world to see. . . on my hips, my waist, my tummy. . . how can a Holy God live in a polluted place like that - - it is time to clean house inside and out of my life and start putting healthy foods and clean water back in place of the junk.


Exercise: wonderful for the whole body and soul. . . good prescription for a renewal of mind, body and spirit. It says: 30 minutes at least 3 times week or more. Lots of clean water to flush out those toxins and fill the body with the good stuff that God wants us to have. . . and to spend time with Him on a one on one basis. . .

Praise the Lord, He warns us, and it is up to us to heed that warning. . . Give of your best to the Master of our lives. . . Is that God or the ole devil. . . . I chose God. . . He chose me. . . How about U, too.

In His care, for He careth for U and Me.
Betty from BealcAs Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome here, God is my life.

My Blog List

AddThis

| More

THINGS I REALLY DIG

  • "A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING'
  • "AMAZING FACTS"
  • "blooming writer"
  • "Christie-Corner-Vegetarian"
  • "Gluten-Free Girl"
  • "Homemade by Jill"
  • Adventist Hall
  • http://www.amadeoacademy.org/
  • http://www.RenewedHeartMinistries.org/
  • Kayak Paddle Takes
  • My-Church is my Home and Family
  • RHOAN MORGAN

His Books Became Mine

  • The Great Controversy
  • The Bible
  • Desire of the Ages
  • Elizabeth's Poetry

Labels

3 Bullets

There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets.

So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.

Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel, but missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood treel.

As he went further, he saw a large, wild "Tom" turkey in the tree, but he had only one bullet remaining.

A voice spoke to him and said, "Pray first, aim high, and stay focused."

However, at the same time he saw a deer which was a better kill.

He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs, about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said, 'Pray, Aim high, and Stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to God's voice.

He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer.

The handle fell off the gun, hit the snake in the head, and killed it. And, when the gun had gone off, it knocked him into a pond.

When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a dead deer, and a turkey for his family to eat.

The snake, (Satan), was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:
Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay focused on God.

Blog Archive


~ HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ~

Jesus, is our life, our Hope and Our Lord and Savior.
In Him do I trust. W/O Him I am lost and wondering around on this globe of existence without any life in me. W/Him, there is life, with Him there is Hope, with Him there is a place for me in heaven one day.

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT
He shed those tears 4 U & I

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

"Our only Hope of Heaven".
He is the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley
our redeemer and forever friend.