Sunday, July 13, 2008

GOOD MORN' TO EACH OF YOU EARLY RISERS

Another weekend is half over, and here I sit with so much more to accomplish. . . have a cookout coming up this afternoon over at the complex just north of my building what we are a part of now. I guess that we always have been, but they are owned by a different group and understand that their building is to be sold again. No wonder they have gotten a face lift inside their building and we are too. It is long in coming, but thankful that it is. I just hate the dust, smell and allergic reaction to the updating that is going on. I guess that I should have gone somewhere during this time, but it costs too much to do it.

I just do not travel, or go much of anywhere, being on O2 it is just a hassle to go, all of the prep in getting ready and going, but it would be a blessing just to get away.

Forgive the rant. I do not like disorder, used to not bother me too much, must be getting old, naw! Just ole` or just not up to par. I know that I want to do so much but the ole bod just doesn't want to tackle that task before me.

Well, back to today's rant and me complaining like usual. I am going to make a fresh strawberry glaze pie to take to the cookout, I have the strawberries ready to fix for it, but need to make the crust. I think that it will be a graham crust, although I shouldn't eat any of it, I don't have the stuff here to make a gluten-free one, and not sure whether others would eat it if I did. If there is too much for the big pan, [I can make a smaller one that is gluten-free w/o crust to share with my gluten-free buddies as they do like it too.]

What does this have to do with my format for this blog. Nothing other than, I just wanted to share with you my thoughts about the day ahead and to let you in on what I do do, when not writing about the Lord of Glory. He is part of all that I do do. We cannot separate the two, although sometimes I do eat wrong things and too much, He lets me know that I have. . . and my body rebels, thus I start all over again.

That is what is wonderful about our God, He accepts us with all of our frailties and falling on our faces ~ He wants us to be perfect but knows that we are human beings and not capable of it, without His Son, and what Jesus did on Calvary's Tree that we might be made acceptable to God by our faith in Him. There is no forgiveness without that shed blood of Calvary. Faith is the key that unlocks the door to the heavenly treasure, priceless beyond measure.

"Yes, Just as I am" He takes and prunes away the dross of our lives, without which there is no change in us, Praise His Holy Name. . . He takes this raw material and turns that into refined Gold acceptable to His heavenly standards.

When the time comes to take us home to that City four-square ~ Jesus comes in the air and all the cloud of angels to call the dead in Christ and all that remain alive the angels gather up to Him. . . and we travel to the promised Land. . . where no more sickness, disease or deformity will hamper mankind anymore.

It will take eternity to just realize that what He did for us to start to sink in ~ we will be so in awed by Glory and the fact that He accepted us and we are there. . . that all that we will be able to do is fall on our knees and sing, "Glory, glory, glory. . . fall on our knees and sing glory, glory to the Son of God" ~ oh, are you longing for that City and to see Jesus in all His glory? . . . Oh what a day glorious day that shall be . . . just look on His wonderful face and thank Him. . . and sing glory. . . it just makes my heart yearn for heaven. . . doesn't it you? Or does it?

Praise the Lord? Y'all have a great day. . . Camp meeting was wonderful, I didn't get to it all, but the service on Sabbath was wonderful. It was truly a blessing. Refreshing, blessing.

See yah!

Betty from BealcAs Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome here, God is my life.

My Blog List

AddThis

| More

THINGS I REALLY DIG

  • "A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING'
  • "AMAZING FACTS"
  • "blooming writer"
  • "Christie-Corner-Vegetarian"
  • "Gluten-Free Girl"
  • "Homemade by Jill"
  • Adventist Hall
  • http://www.amadeoacademy.org/
  • http://www.RenewedHeartMinistries.org/
  • Kayak Paddle Takes
  • My-Church is my Home and Family
  • RHOAN MORGAN

His Books Became Mine

  • The Great Controversy
  • The Bible
  • Desire of the Ages
  • Elizabeth's Poetry

Labels

3 Bullets

There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets.

So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.

Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel, but missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood treel.

As he went further, he saw a large, wild "Tom" turkey in the tree, but he had only one bullet remaining.

A voice spoke to him and said, "Pray first, aim high, and stay focused."

However, at the same time he saw a deer which was a better kill.

He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs, about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said, 'Pray, Aim high, and Stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to God's voice.

He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer.

The handle fell off the gun, hit the snake in the head, and killed it. And, when the gun had gone off, it knocked him into a pond.

When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a dead deer, and a turkey for his family to eat.

The snake, (Satan), was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:
Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay focused on God.

Blog Archive


~ HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ~

Jesus, is our life, our Hope and Our Lord and Savior.
In Him do I trust. W/O Him I am lost and wondering around on this globe of existence without any life in me. W/Him, there is life, with Him there is Hope, with Him there is a place for me in heaven one day.

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT
He shed those tears 4 U & I

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

"Our only Hope of Heaven".
He is the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley
our redeemer and forever friend.