Monday, March 23, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD

I am sorry that I haven't posted lately, but so much has been going on in my life. Surgery on left breast, which praise the Lord was not cancer. Our God is sure awesome. My Mary came up and spent Monday-Friday with me, the surgery was last Tuesday. It was wonderful to have someone come and be with me during this time. I sure missed her when she went home.

Then I am trying to do some sewing as in recovering the patio chairs, as they sure did need it. I still am not done, but am getting there, am over half way done. Then, went to do some other sewing projects to get them all out of the way so that I can put the sewing machine back in its place.

Still trying to figure out just how I want the office area of my apartment to be so that everything is more accessible to use. Plus, my crafts. May be way too many things for me in this wee place but cannot afford to move out of here.

There was a wedding to make things for and the wedding happened yesterday, and boy was it awesome. It was the most beautiful wedding par none that I have ever been to in my whole life. I know that this couple were truly blessed by the Lord of Glory as you felt His presence in the midst and I of course cried, but then I always cry at weddings. The couple were from my Sabbath School class at church, but the wedding was at the Campion Academy Church as our church also has a group who use our church for Sunday services, so it was not available for use on Sunday by the couple.

Weddings are wonderful, when there is true love amongst the group of gathered guests and families. I am so thankful that I was able to be there, and thank the person who came and took me down and back home again.

I am also dog sitting, as my neighbor Peggy is back in the hospital again. I pray that she will get the help that is needed and be able to come back to us again. I miss her a lot and I know that Kewe her dog sure does, but he is a great little guy, and seems to just be thankful to be here and close to where his home is and he can watch that door in case someone comes home. Kewe is a little white poodle and is adored by me and most all who know this little guy. I am thankful that he likes me and that they trust me to take care of this little treasure.

Well, other than the daily things of life, these are the changes and reasons for my waywardness away from this blog for so long. Plus; this coming month of April, around the last week of the month I shall be heading Littleton way for Mary's as she is to have her first surgery on the 28th, of the month, but is moving down to the first floor this coming Sunday, praise the Lord, so that she doesn't have those steps to climb. It will be nice for me, too. I don't do steps very well, and Mary is in need of a hip replacement, but that other surgery comes first. Please, pray that all goes well for her as she is very precious unto me and to the Lord. Thank you all, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome here, God is my life.

My Blog List

AddThis

| More

THINGS I REALLY DIG

  • "A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING'
  • "AMAZING FACTS"
  • "blooming writer"
  • "Christie-Corner-Vegetarian"
  • "Gluten-Free Girl"
  • "Homemade by Jill"
  • Adventist Hall
  • http://www.amadeoacademy.org/
  • http://www.RenewedHeartMinistries.org/
  • Kayak Paddle Takes
  • My-Church is my Home and Family
  • RHOAN MORGAN

His Books Became Mine

  • The Great Controversy
  • The Bible
  • Desire of the Ages
  • Elizabeth's Poetry

Labels

3 Bullets

There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets.

So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.

Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel, but missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood treel.

As he went further, he saw a large, wild "Tom" turkey in the tree, but he had only one bullet remaining.

A voice spoke to him and said, "Pray first, aim high, and stay focused."

However, at the same time he saw a deer which was a better kill.

He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs, about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said, 'Pray, Aim high, and Stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to God's voice.

He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer.

The handle fell off the gun, hit the snake in the head, and killed it. And, when the gun had gone off, it knocked him into a pond.

When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a dead deer, and a turkey for his family to eat.

The snake, (Satan), was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:
Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay focused on God.

Blog Archive


~ HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ~

Jesus, is our life, our Hope and Our Lord and Savior.
In Him do I trust. W/O Him I am lost and wondering around on this globe of existence without any life in me. W/Him, there is life, with Him there is Hope, with Him there is a place for me in heaven one day.

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT
He shed those tears 4 U & I

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

"Our only Hope of Heaven".
He is the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley
our redeemer and forever friend.