Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE SAVIOR

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE SAVIOR

Have you ever seen the Savior?
Has He talked to you face to face?
Has He ever appeared to you in a vision or in a dream?
Has He spoke of His will to do, saying
“Loved on feed my sheep..”
Has He ever asked you, “Why, my child aren’t you doing my will?”
When He has done so much for thee?

It happened to me, when I had strayed,
Oh so far from Him.
Dear friend, I had strayed,
But He loved me and called me back to Him.

He appeared to me in a dream or vision and
Thus he said to me,
“Daughter, why aren’t you doing My will,
Why have you strayed so far from me?”
I started to answer, but I awoke,
my room still warm from His presence - -

Lord Jesus, I return to thee
I do not want to stray away again - -
I recommit my life into thy keeping.
He is leading me in green pastures,
His will I am beginning to learn.
I pray each day, that I will have a closer walk with Him.
That I might be an instrument of His Love,
in leading to know this Awesome Lord.

As each day becomes richer
Way He leads.
The way may at times be bumpy,
But I’d rather walk with Him
He takes you over those bumpy roads
If you let Him take the lead.

Lord, Help me to be more like unto Thee
And spread thy Light for all the world to see --
A Beam of True Sun-shine, known
As Christ-ainity.

So my friend, if you don’t know the loving Savior
Or what He did on the Cross for you?
He’s calling you - -
Fall on your knees – Giving Him the Key to your heart.
Ask that the Holy Spirit come and fill you
Lead the way to that wondrous love
That comes from the Throne of God.
Your life will be changed,
A new person you will be
For He’s you Savior and mine too.

Start each day with the master
Give it all to Him
To fill you daily with His Spirit
Guiding you in all that you think or do - -
O what an adventure you will begin,
Because you gave into His keeping
Your life will never be the same.

You shine your Light and I’ll shine my Light
For all the world to see,
That Jesus is Lord of All
The only way to live
Eternally with Him.

Then one day soon He will come down the
Corridors of Heaven
With all the angels
To gather those that sleep in Christ first
And we that remain shall be gathered
Up to meet Him in the air
And live eternally with
Jesus our God forever.

Praise the Lord! What a Savior!


By Betty A. Calkins-McConachie-Callahan
Written originally in the mid-1950’s.

p.s.: I hope that this new version is much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome here, God is my life.

My Blog List

AddThis

| More

THINGS I REALLY DIG

  • "A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING'
  • "AMAZING FACTS"
  • "blooming writer"
  • "Christie-Corner-Vegetarian"
  • "Gluten-Free Girl"
  • "Homemade by Jill"
  • Adventist Hall
  • http://www.amadeoacademy.org/
  • http://www.RenewedHeartMinistries.org/
  • Kayak Paddle Takes
  • My-Church is my Home and Family
  • RHOAN MORGAN

His Books Became Mine

  • The Great Controversy
  • The Bible
  • Desire of the Ages
  • Elizabeth's Poetry

Labels

3 Bullets

There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets.

So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.

As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.

Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel, but missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood treel.

As he went further, he saw a large, wild "Tom" turkey in the tree, but he had only one bullet remaining.

A voice spoke to him and said, "Pray first, aim high, and stay focused."

However, at the same time he saw a deer which was a better kill.

He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs, about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake.

Still, the voice said again to him, "I said, 'Pray, Aim high, and Stay focused."

So, the man decided to listen to God's voice.

He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey.

The bullet bounced off the turkey and killed the deer.

The handle fell off the gun, hit the snake in the head, and killed it. And, when the gun had gone off, it knocked him into a pond.

When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a dead deer, and a turkey for his family to eat.

The snake, (Satan), was dead simply because the man listened to God.

Moral of the story:
Pray first before you do anything, aim and shoot high in your goals, and stay focused on God.

Blog Archive


~ HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ~

Jesus, is our life, our Hope and Our Lord and Savior.
In Him do I trust. W/O Him I am lost and wondering around on this globe of existence without any life in me. W/Him, there is life, with Him there is Hope, with Him there is a place for me in heaven one day.

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT

JESUS IS OUR LIGHT
He shed those tears 4 U & I

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

"Our only Hope of Heaven".
He is the bright and morning star, the lily of the valley
our redeemer and forever friend.